mercredi 18 mai 2016

Awards
  • i
LG 360 CAM

SUMMARY

OUR SCORE:


WHAT IS THE LG 360 CAM?

The 360 CAM is LG's VR-shooting camera, launched ostensibly as a "friend" to the G5 phone alongside its 360 VR headset. But owning a LG phone isn't a prerequisite, and you could even use the 360 CAM with an iPhone, or indeed on its own – although this isn't recommended for reasons I'll explain later.
It's clear that virtual reality is going to be a whole lot bigger than 3D was a few years ago, judging by the media attention and high-profile product releases. The market is already moving very fast, and as I predicted when I reviewed the Ricoh Theta S, although the latter is a great little product, its reign was likely to be short. The LG 360 CAM could already be its usurper.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire